What’s your People Puzzle™?
Companies are clearly struggling with how to recruit and retain top talent, but each company has a unique People Puzzle™. If you’re an executive at a high-growth company and experiencing any of these headaches, you can relate:
- Are you frustrated because critical positions are open too long or never filled?
- Have you experienced the high cost of turnover because of bad hiring decisions?
- Is your HR team stretched thin and focused primarily on tactical issues related to compensation, benefits, policies, etc.?
- Are you struggling to find and keep talented people as the market gets more competitive?
We collaborate closely with you to diagnose the core–and often interrelated issues–behind your company’s human capital challenges. Then we bring you novel solutions, from an unbiased perspective.
Understand and address root causes of people and culture issues.
Cultivate an intentional culture. Create a workplace of strong-performing teams committed to attaining your organization’s objectives.
Recruit & Retain
Find and keep the best talent in a competitive labor market. Hire with confidence and maximize your investment in your people.
We help you find, keep and grow great people
TalenTrust is a professional services firm that partners with senior executives and strategic human resource professionals to Solve the People Puzzle™.
We bring expertise, creativity, and execution to the interrelated facets of the work environment. By finding, keeping, and growing the best talent, successful companies develop an intentional culture with engaged people who are aligned with their goals and excited to contribute every day. TalenTrust provides the support needed for leadership to realize its vision of exceptional talent and accelerated growth.
Watch CEO Kathleen Quinn Votaw explain TalenTrust’s unique approach.
Get your free copy!
“An exemplary business book. It’s packed with personal examples, research, and practical advice on one of the toughest challenge organizations face: finding, growing, and keeping excellent people.”
– Kim Jordan, Co-Founder, New Belgium Brewing Company